Show Policies and Standards state that every exhibitor is responsible for ensuring they have a minimum of $5,000,000 Commercial General Liability insurance per occurence. Neither Show Management nor The International Centre is responsible for injury to persons, loss of, or damage to products, exhibits, equipment or decorations, by fire, accident, theft, or any other causes while in the building.
To make this process easer for the exhibitor, each exhibitor participating in STONEX Canada will be provided Commercial General Liability and Property Insurance as part of their booth contract with Informa Canada; the policy is provided by www.exhibitorinsurance.com. This Commerical Liability insurance will have a coverage limit of $5,000,000 per occurence and property insurance with a limit of $25,000 with a $1,000 deductible, to protect the attending public, the show organizer and yourself, more coverage details can be found here.
If you wish to exclude yourself from this insurance program, you need to provide a valid Certificate of Insurance that meets the below requirements 30 days prior to the event (COI cut-off date is Friday, April 10, 2020). To submit this, you must upload your Certificate of Insurance directly for review and approval. Please do not email, mail, or fax your certificate. If you provide a Certificate of Insurance with adequate coverage, you will receive reimbursement for the exhibitor insurance policy in your contract. Please allow a minimum of 30 business days for processing.
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
- Informa Canada Inc. (20 Eglinton Ave. W., Suite 1200, Toronto, ON M4R 1K8, Canada) listed as additional insured.
- The International Centre (6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8) listed as additional insured.
- Dates of the show: May 10 - 15, 2020 (includes move-in and out dates).
- Comprehensive General Liability of $5,000,000 per occurence.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability subject to a maximum $1,000 Deductible.
- Products and Completed Operations Liability.
- Broad form Property Damage.
- Cross Liability Clause.
- Severability of Interest Clause.
It is recommended to bring a copy of your Certificate of Insurance onsite, should you be asked to show proof.