All exhibitors are required to wear a badge in order to access the show floor for move-in, during the show, and move-out. Exhibitors receive personalized, complimentary exhibitor badges as part of their booth space package.
How to Register for Exhibitor Badges
- A link to the exhibitor registration site plus login instructions will be emailed to your company's Exhibit Booth Coordinator by MicroSpec, our registration company starting in January 2020. Watch for an email with the subject line: "STONEX Canada 2020 – Exhibitor Badge Registration."
- After your company has registered your staff, your e-badges will be emailed to you starting in mid-April. Please note: the badge will be sent to the email address linked to each individual registration.
- E-badges not received prior to the Show can be picked up onsite at the Exhibitor Registration Desk during Move-in as well as the morning of the Show.
- As badges are personalized, there will be no exchanging of badges at the Exhibitor Registration Desk.
- You may still register onsite, but we encourage pre-registration online to avoid line-ups. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.