Letters of Invitation will not be issued for Non-Exhibiting International Visitors to attend STONEX Canada 2017.
If your visa application requires a letter of invitation, please use your online registration.
We highly recommend International Visitors connect with the Canadian Embassy within your country to follow travel visa procedures to enter Canada. To attend the Show as an exhibitor or International Visitor, please start your visa process earlier as there may be additional wait times in your country.
Four Easy Steps:
- Check the visa requirements for your specific country.
Please confirm if you require a visa to enter into Canada. Click here to link to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for information on “Visiting Canada: Business Visitors”.
- Register online to attend or exhibit at STONEX Canada.
Note: International Exhibitors must contact their country sales representative to secure exhibit space.
- If you require a visa, you must apply for an entry visa through the Canadian Embassy in your country.
International Exhibitors, please connect with your sales representative to receive an invitation letter to apply for your visa. Please contact your sales representative once you have been granted entry into Canada to confirm your participation in the Show.
Non-Exhibiting International Visitors, letters of invitation will not be issued for this event. Please use your registration confirmation.
- Once you have completed your registration and have received your visa approval, you may arrange your accommodations. Show special hotel rate information can be found online at www.stonexcanada.com .
- Start your registration and visa process early.
- Consult with the Canadian Embassy in your country and the web site for current Visa Application requirements.
- When applying for your visa, include evidence of previous trips to Canada and include proof of intent of returning to your country. Apply for your visa with all required documents.
Note: A letter of invitation does not guarantee that your visa will be issued.
- For additional information, click here to visit the Global Affairs Canada web site.
- Do not travel to Canada, or make travel arrangements, without proper entry documentation.